Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yoga in the park... otherwise knowen as downward dog for work not fun ;) lol

Today I hit up Yoga in the park in Des Moines.

Its been over 13 years since I last tried out Yoga and let me tell you... this 31 year old body is no longer flexible or strong enough for yoga. I apparently act like a child and shouldn't be allowed into public yoga class. I laughed the entire way through.  Each time I had to downward dog I giggled and had to force myself not to pull our my phone and take photos of over 100 of us yoga wannabes with our butts high in the air.I had a blast!!!

I highly recommend trying something new and potentially embarrassing. You never know what will get you into fitness until you find it ;)

I swear... every time our yogi said "plank" in my head I said "fu". 

No comments:

Post a Comment