Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BirchBox #1

Boy oh Boy..
Let me tell you...

I was like a kid on Christmas morning when this box finally showed up!!!


This little pink box made my day in a way I cant explain. As a nut for new things and a collector of nail polish the Birchbox is a dream come true for a gal like me. 

Now back to the start.

About 3 months ago I signed up. Ever since I've been waiting my turn at a chance of having my very own Birchbox. When I was accepted... The wait, the anticipation and frustration each time I checked the mail was the worst part about the Birchbox.

So whats in my beautiful pink box of wonders...??


Here is a run down:

1. Soy Body Whip
     -Awesome and Amazing
2. Twistband
    - from twistband.com
     -This is fantastic for your hair
3. Nail Polish
     -the uber blue is wicked looking
4. Twirl from Kate spade
       -Smells great
5. Matte Moisture tint from Jouer
        - Tiny little thing...
6. Fashion tape
        -Anything that can keep the sisters inline while I'm in Mexico... Heck yes!!!


 I am currently in love with Birchbox (don't tell my hubby!) and at $10.00 a month... This is the best way to give yourself a little gift all while sampling the new and fantastic!!! Birchbox you are fantastic and totally worth the wait ;) 





 

2 comments:

  1. You love birchbox, I love naturebox. What does that tell you about our personalities? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what this tells me is that I have no idea what naturebox is... so... it tells me very little :D

    ReplyDelete