Friday, September 7, 2012

So who am I?


I’m a 31 year old that has spent most of her thin life thinking she was fat and now that I’m fat I would kill to get back to where I was.  I used to be a downhill racer and I competed at a national level.  Just imagine squeezing yourself into a skintight body suit knowing that you’re larger then the rest of the ladies. At some point we all grow up, graduate from college and move on from our sports. The problem is that your beer drinking days weren’t over and as a result my weight caught up with me.

On 8-29-12 I visited my doctor and just about died when I saw the number on the scale.  I had just finished another steroid treatment (privacy people… you don’t get to know everything about me) and when added to the last year and a half of steroids treatments, I have blossomed into a beautiful ball of blubber.  I’ve had about 50lbs of weight gain from the steroids.

Here is where I’m starting:

Weight: 247  (ekkk gad I know)
Height: 5’6”

Neck: 14-1/2
Bust: 47
Chest: 40
Waist: 42
Hips: 53
Thighs: 28 1/2- 28  (left-right)
Calves: 18- 18-1/4
Upper arm:  15 - 14-1/2 (left-right)

Each week I’m planning on measuring my success. However I will only weight myself once a month.  My goals are to be fit and healthy and my exact weight isn’t as important to me.  That and I know that a tape measure won’t make me break down into a ball of sorrow.

During the next two weeks I’ll be educating myself and coming up with a plan, goals and reward system for my success. Then I’m hitting Cancun and getting my cravings and partying out of my system so that I can come back refreshed and ready to commit.

So September 30th of 2012 is the date that I change. It’s a date that I become a person that is better to myself.



                       I'm in the middle holding the trophy!!     I'm on the left rocking my ugly sweater!!


Sharing this with everyone is a reward and a punishment… I know that it holds me accountable and that it makes me responsible to the people who believe in me. I would love your feedback, comments and even concerns along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment