Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Red as a lobster...


Tanning isn’t for the weak

I should have known better.  In a world filled with animals, some predator and some prey, I should never have signed up for the cobra.  That’s right a species of venomous snakes known for killing nice Minnesotan travelers in the Middle East.

I should have picked out a tanning bed called the butterfly sissy.  But no, I just had to have the Cobra! 

In just a week and a half I’ll be in Cancun Mexico. Being a true Minnesotan I’m rocking the MN tan. Tan arms, chest, tan knees and calves, everything else is pristine white.  This is a kind of tan that blinds unsuspecting travelers on the beach and terrifies small children.

Out of respect for the Children I decided to tan.

Now out of disdain for the Children and snakes I’m nursing a bright red color that can only be explained as pure heat and future cancer. 


 Dreams Resort in Cancun... jealous yet??  ;)


Update:  people should never where lace undies to a tanning booth... trust me... the burn design left behind is not cute.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment