Monday, September 3, 2012

Survival..

I find it interesting that as I prepare for this "new start" or "life change", that I have been indulging like an addict and trying to get  my last fix. I know that part of how I did get here is that I have a strange relationship with food and that is something that I've got to conquer on my own. 

Why I'm doing this... why I'm trying to survive in a healthier body:

1. I do not want to die from diabetes. Something that has taken 4 people away from me already.
2. I want to set goals and accomplish them (ie:marathon)
3. I want to spend a lifetime with my husband, family and friends.
4. I want to be able to dress up with confidence instead of swaddle myself in layers. 

Honestly... there are 100's of reasons to lose weight. But the biggest of all for me is that I know I have so much more to offer.

I'm excited for this change and I'm excited to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment