Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spray tanning = Oompa Loompa


Oompa Loompa
doompadee doo….
I’ve got a really fake
orange tan for you!!!

^^^^ here's what I look like a day later... I think I'm looking pretty good :D   ^^^^^^^^^

In exactly 6 days I will be half naked, toes deep in the sand and a big fruity drink in my hand. What this means for a white (I mean whiter then Michael Jackson white)… help me!!! No one wants to look like the underbelly of a seal while swimming in Mexico.

‘Jaws’ scared me for life… I can be in a hot tub alone at night and still hear “nanana nanana”.  So for me, a tan is necessary for me to play in the ocean without having Jaws creep up from below thinking that I’m a huge seal.

And after my experience with the Cobra Tanning bed (ouch ouch ouch) I decided to try out alternative methods of tanning before my trip to Cancun.

Today I tried out spray tanning. Besides the fact that I think I inhaled something that may be worse for you then the UV rays from a tanning bed, I think this is a good option.

Downsides to spray tanning:
  1. I smell oddly of bread
  2. Where I was mostly white, there seams to be an odd orangish tint.
  3. I feel sticky.

So besides the fact that I could look a bit like an Oompa Loompa that just rolled around in honey while I was also multitasking and baking bread… I think this might be ok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment