Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who knew?? Bodymedia… that’s who!!




Today is my first full day with my Bodymedia Link and let me tell you… I had absolutely no idea what I was putting into my mouth.  Aside from the calorie free, proverbial foot (which happens more often then I’d like to admit), Id never given it much thought. 

I know that there are some people out there that hate logging their food and I will probably be one of them at some point. But right now… I’m the person that THANK GOD I LOGGED MY FOOD today.

Talk about a wakeup call, to how I’ve gotten to the point that I’m at.  And as a call out to each curve that’s a little curvier… watch your back.


Also... I've found out that I'm a grazer. Just like a cow. Not sure how I'm feeling about that or how to log in 3 almonds... all I can say is moooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment