Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kosama day 3


 Kosama aftermath…

Lordy I have never ever been so sore.  I was really weighing my options on whether a Wednesday workout with Kosama was even possible after the first real butt kicking.  However, I decided to be my own champion and I dragged myself kicking and screaming (mostly in my quads) all the way into the next class.  I’m so glad that I went.
Today’s punishment; KosamaCore; was delivered by Rebekah.  Basically KosamaCore was a workout hidden beneath a yoga costume.   The studio was dark; yoga mats laid strewn about and lean comfy pants wearing yogi people lounged around.  I thought to myself… self this is the perfect was to spend my morning. 7:40am easy yoga was on my mind until the sweat was dripping off my face and my legs were shaking.

The great thing about this workout was that I got to stretch out the muscles that were so sore from the Mondays beating.  I also really enjoyed the variety between the two classes. So far I think that Kosama really has a great mix between activities and changing up the muscles that you’re using each day.  

Now if only I could find some people to hit these workouts with… any takers??  ;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment