Monday, January 21, 2013

I wish that there were an “easy button” for weight loss.




But since there isn’t… Here’s my current plan.

  1. Body Media Fit Link- Monitors my mets, movement and calories daily.
  2. Kosama – Gym and trainers
  3. Diet- less fat, more protein, more vegetables, water consumption and portions control.

So far the gym is kicking my butt. I managed to hit 3 Kosama classes in my first week despite barely being able to walk after the first class.  This week I’m planning on hitting: kick boxing, yoga and the cardio class.

Now for the diet: Tea, tea and more tea. Drinking tea and water has really helped my skin and has kept me away from eating when I’m bored and not hungry.


I think I’m moving in the right direction. Now the only thing I need to work out is the way I think about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment